Fees & Terms
No hidden costs. Flexible payment options.
We will always be clear & transparent about our Fees.
- Initial Consultation (video consults available)
- Biomechanical Assessment & Gait Analysis
- Footwear Advice
- Digital Handouts
Radial Shockwave Therapy Assessment
- Course of 3 RSWT – £325
- Course of 6 RSWT – £595
- One additional RSWT – £115
Custom Foot Orthoses
- Recyclable Materials
- All Rounder, Sports & Dress Orthoses (Full Length Orthoses £415.00)
- 100% Custom
- 25 Years Experience
The average Fee for Custom Foot Orthotic Therapy is: £595.00
This includes Consultation, Gait Analysis, Custom Foot Orthoses fitting & all relevant advices.
Follow ups are charged at our standard rate. If your problems are particularly complex our Podiatry team will endeavour to recognise this and highlight it when discussing fees. Identifying patients who might need further follow ups is not possible in every case.
- Follow Up with Gait Analysis – £125
- Second Set Custom Orthoses – £299 (within 3 months of first order)
- Recover Orthoses Full Length £90
- Recover Orthoses 3/4 Length £75
- Techmed3D Scanning £90.00
- ABPI Testing – £45
- Child Orthotic Renewal – £315*
- 3-4 Day Order rush – £45
- *Ages and terms on Fee List
Full Current PDF Fees List
All fees & policies (particularly lab fees) are subject to change without notice. All services are subject to availibility. Appointments will be charged as per the above fee scale if not cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time. Northernhay Clinic Limited unreservedly retains the right to refuse or agree to provide treatments/ services and/ or continue treatments/ services at any time and for any reason and shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage and/ or consequential losses as a result of us exercising these rights. Your statutory rights are unaffected. All our Podiatrists are HCPC registered and follow HCPC guidelines when providing you information, service and treatment.
Contact Us Today
Flexible appointments. Online Video Consultations.